REPRESENTING GEORGIA'S INJURED FOR 40+ YEARS
Property owners are required by law to keep their premises in a safe condition that will not hurt others. Unfortunately, not all property owners meet this requirement. When they don't, and you are injured by their failure to keep their property safe, our premises liability attorneys at Schneider Hammers can step in and protect your rights. Our record of successful settlements and verdicts in this practice area is well-respected and widely renowned within the legal community.
If you've suffered an injury on someone else's property, put your claim in the hands of our knowledgeable and skilled Atlanta personal injury lawyers who can make sure you are fully compensated for the past, current, and future expenses resulting from your injury.
Compensation for your injuries can include:
- Reimbursement for loss of income
- Diminished enjoyment of life
- Medical expenses and associated costs
Fault, Liability & Your Right to Compensation
Georgia landlords and innkeepers are responsible for preventing foreseeable injury by providing a crime-free zone for unsuspecting potential victims. While no one can predict a random act of violence, hotel owners and landlords are required to provide adequate security. If a property owner fails to maintain a safe environment, you can hold them legally accountable for their negligence.
Examples of premises liability cases include:
- Businesses and parking lot operators who fail to repair or barricade a known hazard that causes an accident involving serious injuries
- Falling objects from store shelves and unsafe construction zones due to negligent workers
- Poor lighting or inadequate signage that may cause someone to trip, slip or fall
Knowing who is at fault and what damages to seek can be a confusing process. An Atlanta personal injury attorney at Schneider Hammers can help you unravel the complex twists and turns that a premises liability case may take. We are AV® Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and with more than four decades of combined experience, our firm is trusted by the legal community.
Free Consultation with an Atlanta Injury Attorney
Don't be fooled by "first responder" insurance investigators who try to get you to answer questions before you have a chance to talk to legal counsel. Their job is to get the claim dismissed or at least to reduce the settlement. But our job, as your Atlanta premises liability lawyers, is to stop them in their tracks and put them on the defensive. Schneider Hammers is a law firm you can trust.
We have recovered millions of dollars in premises liability cases, including:
- $840,000 verdict for a slip and fall accident in a parking lot
- $475,000 settlement for a back injury in a slip and fall
- $375,000 settlement against Kroger for a back injury from a slip and fall