CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: (678) 394-3531
Schneider Hammers is a proven personal injury law firm that represents victims and families who have suffered harm in preventable accidents – including accidents involving boats and watercraft. If you or someone you love was recently injured on the water as the result of another’s actions, our legal team is available to help you learn more about your right to financial compensation and how we can help recover your losses.
Why Choose Schneider Hammers?
- Award-winning lawyers with 40+ years’ combined experience
- Millions of dollars recovered for thousands of clients.
- Cases handled throughout Atlanta and the state of Georgia.
- Contingent fees – you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Cases We Handle
Boat operators, just like drivers of motor vehicles, are required to obey a number of laws and safe practices when on the water. When they fail to act safely and/or commit violations that harm others, they can be held liable for the damages victims suffer.
As a firm that focuses 100% on fighting for the injured and the wronged, we have the experience to represent clients injured in all types of preventable boating accidents, including those involving:
- Drug or alcohol impairment
- Defective products
- Negligent / inexperienced operators
- Excessive speed or failures to yield
- Personal watercraft / jet ski accidents
- Accidents on cruise ships
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
Just as is the case in car accidents, negligent boat operators can be held responsible for compensating victims when it can be shown their negligence or wrongful acts more likely than not caused harm. At Schneider Hammers, we draw from decades of insight into the personal injury claim process to ensure insurance companies fairly compensate our clients for their damages, including their pain and suffering, lost income, and medical bills, among others.
Discuss Your Case During a Free Evaluation
After being hurt in a preventable accident, you should be intent on taking immediate action as soon as possible. Our boat accident attorneys are standing by to help clients throughout Atlanta and state, and we encourage you to request a FREE consultation today.