Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
HIT BY A NEGLIGENT DRIVER? CALL SCHNEIDER HAMMERS!
If you or someone you love was recently involved in a motorcycle accident, the very next step you should take is to call one of our personal injury attorneys in Atlanta for a free, no-obligation consultation. How you handle the days, weeks and months following a motorcycle accident could determine whether or not you are able to recover the level of financial compensation you deserve, which is why you should put your trust in the experienced legal team at Schneider Hammers.
Why should you call Schneider Hammers after an accident?
- We have helped thousands of accident victims
- We’ve won millions of dollars for our clients
- We are AV®-rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- We are 100% focused on personal injury law
Call our office today at (770) 884-4626 to set up your free case evaluation!
Investigating the Cause of Your Motorcycle Accident
Statistics show that approximately three-fourths of all motorcycle accidents are caused by the other driver; however, it is not uncommon for people to assume that the motorcyclist was to blame for an accident. Motorcyclists are often perceived as reckless – and insurance companies know this.
Insurance companies may try to take advantage of this fact by minimizing or altogether denying your claim, which is why you will need an experienced Atlanta personal injury lawyer by your side. When you work with Schneider Hammers, we can help you establish the other party’s negligence by:
- Reviewing police reports and photographs of the scene
- Interviewing anyone who witnessed the accident
- Establishing that you did not violate any traffic laws
- Analyzing medical reports / consulting medical experts
- Having specialists recreate the scene of the accident
Determining the Financial Cost of Your Injuries
Apart from a helmet, motorcyclists are afforded very little protection while out on the road. It is for this reason that motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic, life-changing injuries. In many cases, the victim will face costly medical bills, long-term rehabilitation expenses, and an inability to work for a long period of time. In some cases, the victim’s life may never return to the way it once was.
If you have been injured, we can help you seek compensation for:
- The cost of your medical treatment
- Your temporary or permanent loss of income
- The cost of any rehabilitative treatment
- Your physical pain and emotional suffering
- The cost of repairing your motorcycle
Call Now for a Free Consultation: (770) 884-4626
Are you interested in discussing your case with an Atlanta motorcycle accident attorney? If so, we encourage you to contact Schneider Hammers today. We offer free, no-obligation consultations to all potential clients, so you would have nothing to lose by giving us a call. We have already recovered millions of dollars on behalf of past clients, and now we are ready to do the same for you!
Contact Schneider Hammers today to get started on your personal injury case.