Taxotere Lawsuit Attorneys
Contact Our Legal Team Today: (770) 884-4626
According to recent reports, a countless number of breast cancer patients who have used Taxotere, Sanofi-Aventis's chemotherapy drug, have suffered from permanent hair loss, commonly referred to as alopecia. Research states doctors use this to treat a majority of all breast cancer cases in the United States, and nearly 300,000 women are diagnosed with this disease every year. Many claim the manufacturer failed to provide warnings and explain the risks involved with using such treatment.
If you were prescribed Taxotere and have suffered permanent hair loss, we urge you to contact our Atlanta Taxotere lawsuit lawyers right away. When you entrust your case to our team, we can provide you with the following:
- A legal team that is 100% committed to helping injured victims
- A team backed by an indisputable reputation
- A legal team that can provide a no-obligation consultation
- A team that is backed by an AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
To discuss your case, get in touch with our Atlanta dangerous drug attorneys at Schneider Hammers right away!
Types of Claims Filed Against Sanofi-Aventis
Recently, many patients who have suffered negative consequences as a result of using Taxotere have filed lawsuits against Sanofi-Aventis for the following:
- Selling the medication without adequately testing the drug
- Failing to determine whether the drug was harmless
- Failing to warn health care providers and patients
- Misleading the public through marketing and advertising
- Manufacturing a hazardous drug
- Obscuring information from the public
- Selling the medication without disclosing the risk and dangers
Our Team at Schneider Hammers Can Fight for Your Rights and Future
If you or someone you love has been negatively affected after using Taxotere, get in touch with our Atlanta dangerous drug lawyers at Schneider Hammers as soon as possible. At our firm, we believe no person deserves to suffer a lifetime of negative side effects after seeking treatment for a serious, life-threatening illness. That is why we stand ready to put our skills, experience, and knowledge on your side. When you choose to work with our team, you can rest easier knowing we will make you our priority so you can focus on the road to recovery while we handle all the complicated legal matters!
Choose the team that will not back down. Call Schneider Hammers, and find out how we can safeguard your rights and future.