Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer
WE’VE RECOVERED MILLIONS FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
If you were seriously injured in a car accident, you may be facing costly expenses due to medical bills, loss of income, property damage, and other damages. You have the right to recover your damages from all at-fault parties. The smartest way to do this is to seek help from a well-respected Atlanta car accident attorney. Our team at Schneider Hammers can assist you in holding careless drivers accountable for their actions.
When you choose to entrust your car accident case with our legal team, you can rest easier knowing:
- We’ve recovered millions for accident victims in Atlanta
- We have handled thousands of personal injury cases
- We are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We will start your case with a free initial consultation
Determining the Cause of Your Auto Accident
If impaired driving is involved, we consider all possible at-fault parties—including the bartender who over-served the driver and allowed them to drive away. If a company allowed tired employees to operate its vehicles or let their vehicles fall into disrepair, we will fight to hold them accountable. The team at Schneider Hammers can help you answer all questions and find all responsible parties.
Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Ignoring traffic lights and road signs
- Speeding or driving recklessly
- Driving under the influence
- Poor maintenance of auto parts
- Texting or using a cell phone
Seeking Compensation for Your Injuries
Many car accidents victims find themselves buried in hospital bills, rehabilitation costs, and lost wages because they are unable to work. Schneider Hammers can stand up for you to ensure you receive fair compensation from the insurance company, especially in challenging cases involving uninsured or underinsured drivers. We are here to protect your rights and interests. Our Atlanta personal injury lawyers can help you seek compensation for all of your losses and expenses.
Car Accident Cases Our Firm Has Handled
- $650,000 settlement – client was hurt in a rear-end collision
- $450,000 settlement – client suffered a traumatic brain injury
- $450,000 settlement – client was struck by a sanitation truck
- $280,000 settlement – client suffered a serious back injury
- $225,000 settlement – client sustained a neck injury
Why You Should Act Quickly After an Accident
Timing is important in car accident cases. High volume, high turnover firms, and insurers will push for a quick settlement, but that's not always in your best interest. Time is needed for a full investigation. However, that does not mean that you should delay in contacting an Atlanta car accident attorney.
A prompt investigation can help preserve evidence and witness interviews, and allow time to consult with financial and medical experts to determine future expenses. A prompt filing can also ensure that your claim is collected before insurance limits are depleted by claims from multiple victims.
Contact an attorney at Schneider Hammers to request your free case evaluation.